"The phrase 'working-mom' is redundant!"

Saturday, February 13, 2010

My to-do list....

So I've been meaning to blog for over 2 weeks now....but I made up my mind that I was determined to get my To-Do list under control. I keep adding things to it and not crossing anything off. Does anyone else feel like their list grows faster then it shrinks?!?! That's mine lately!
An abbreviated version of my list:
Finish shower reno...we're ready to tile, but there are still 10 things to do after that!
Finish baby's room
Finish Just Between Friends Sale prepping
Drop-off at Goodwill
Deep clean my house

So none of these things are quick little projects....good gaw...my goal is to just have them done by the beginning of March. I would really like to have a few project free weekends before the baby gets here!
On a fun note, I did get to attend Jackson's school Valentine's day party on Friday. Pictures to follow soon! And next Friday Jackson will be 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background layout