"The phrase 'working-mom' is redundant!"

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Memorial Weekend in Houston

Well I know it's been forever since I've blogged...but needless to say it's been a little busy around my house. Campbell is doing well! She is 9 weeks old now, which I'm not sure how that happened so fast. She just got her 8 week shots this week and it was tough on all of us. Overall she is the BEST baby! She sleeps 6-7 hour stretches at night, she's beginning to coo and smile and laugh. She is just an absolute joy to have. Jackson is doing great. He sure loves his baby sister. We haven't had any jealousy issues as of yet...he loves to shower her with hugs and kisses, sometimgs a little too much. Jackson is going to Riverfield 2 days per week this summer to give Campbell and I some time together and him a chance to get the wiggles out.
Last weekend we went to Houston for Jeremy's sister's wedding. It was our first long car ride with both kids and they did remarkably well. But I will tell you traveling with children is a test of organizational skills, spousal communication, and patience. I think Jeremy and I shared more cross words then we did with the kids....LOL. Oh well, we will learn. I know we have many family road trips ahead of us! Anyhow, the wedding was wonderful. It was great to see our family and friends and be a part of Kelsea's wedding.
So that's what we've been up to. Now we are back in town trying to get back in the groove of things. Jeremy and I are celebrating our 6 yr anniversary today...unfortunately our celebration will have to be postponed a bit due to me having developed mastitis over the last day..booo. Oh well, it's nice to spend the weekend resting and laying low. I need to rest and Campbell needs time to rest from her shots...
Below are some wedding pics!
I hope everyone is having a good weekend!




1 comment:

background layout